Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dublin Town

Still recovering from jet lag after returning from Ireland and Northern Ireland last week. It had been a few years since I'd traveled overseas and I remembered how invigorating being in a different country is, as well as how tiring air travel is! Overall, it was a great trip and I managed to squeeze in plenty of sight-seeing that included a visit to the beautiful Trinity College Library in Dublin that I was hoping to post a photo of, but alas, they don't allow photography; as well as a walk through Merrion Square Park to see the famous statue of Oscar Wilde! Yes, that's a Starbucks cup in my hand. No matter where you go in the world, it's impossible to get away from Seattle's great(est?) contribution to popular culture!


1 comment:

Ted Henkle said...

Hey, welcome back from the Emerald Isle! Sounds like you had a great trip. Love the picture of Dublin.